WELCOME Back!! At first I wanted to do a comedy opening but then I realized it would be very hard to pull off the dialogue but this is some of the research I grounded up. While the target audience for comedy is broad it usually is for teenagers and young adults or dads that like dad jokes. some genre conventions with content usually are huge misunderstandings, awkward moments and have relatable characters that could act like ordinary people. Additionally genre conventions of techniques are close ups used for punchlines and bright lighting to emphasize the usually happy film. For the narrative image they use many bright colors and for the marketing they use trailers and social media to show highlight jokes or funny scenes and having their main actors promote it in other places like their own individual social media and maybe even interviews.
two films that represent the genre and inspired me to research the comedy genre are "Grow ups" and "Thats My Boy"
No comments:
Post a Comment