Saturday, February 21, 2026

After Hours (poster)

 Heyyy, today I’m going to talk about how I came up with making this poster for our film opening.



I knew I wanted to make sure the poster connected to our title After Hours and the party theme. Hence, the dark background also tied into the drama/ coming of age aspect and then bold AFTER HOURS in the center. 

The top part has spotlights to show that it’s a party and club setting While at the bottom are people with their hands up to showcase the chaos of the party Additionally, I added realistic details on the flyer like doors open at 11 juniors only and dress code all black. 

To be honest I just chose a random date for the party, but overall I like how the poster came out and I'm going to print it out and were going to have it on the main characters room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening and CCR links

 well here's the last few thing... after hours opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAPiz9Xau1sCufyI_J5T6QUvb2w60M3e/view?usp=shari...