Friday, February 6, 2026

Media Theory Research Post

 Hey there, I wish to implement the uses and gratifications theory which would revolve around teenagers or young adults relating or thinking back on something similar that happened in the film.

 I chose this because the film is going to be centered around rebellion and emotional conflict that is highly relatable to a teenage audience. The party scene provides intertainment and a way to escape reality, allowing viewers to see the and feel the excitement or stress of a situation without real consequences.I honestly feel many people would relate to this film opening either from sneaking out and going to parties back in the day to even people that are doing it nowadays. A film like this could really just let many peoples mind flow through their memories and experiences and maybe some feeling nostalgic.

By using Uses and Gratifications Theory, my project going to be made to engage the audience by reflecting their real life emotions and experiences, which helps the drama genre it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening and CCR links

 well here's the last few thing... after hours opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAPiz9Xau1sCufyI_J5T6QUvb2w60M3e/view?usp=shari...