Heyyy, today I’m going to talk about how we started editing our opening and putting everything together.
Well, when we imported all the shots, it was a bit messy, if you know what I mean. Some shots were a bit too long, and the shots weren’t matching perfectly, so we had to trim all the shots carefully and put them together so that the sneaking-in part made sense.
I think one of the things that really mattered was the pace of the shots. For the beginning, we made the shots a bit longer, so it was more dramatic, but when the mom opens the door, we made the shots a bit faster so that it was more dramatic and shocking. We also adjusted the brightness a bit so that it didn’t look too dark, considering it was early morning.
Adding the sound effects, like the ticking of the clock and the sound of the feet, really made the scene come alive, because if we didn’t add the sound effects, it was a bit empty, if you know what I mean.
Editing really taught me the importance of the little things, because they really change the mood of the scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment